Sunday 25 September 2011

Hi,quiet sometimes I didn't wrte anything in my blogspot cause just come back for holiday.Going back home and learn a few recipes.Did go to places like Jakarta,Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, the foods down there are good and they had everything that you dream of eating.Anywhere times goes by very fast and I'm back to work.Now I want to share some of the recipes that I had while I was there.Hope you likes there recipes I going to post today.All the best to friends anywhere they are.

APAM YOGURT (STEAMED YOGURT CUPCAKES)
INGREDIENTS;
2 cups sugar
1 tsp ovalette
1 cup fresh yoghurt
2 eggs
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cocoa powder

METHOD;
Combined all ingredients except cocoa powder.Separated into 2 bowl of the batter.One mix with cocoa and the mix let it white.Get the steamer ready and let it steam.Scoop the white mix in a cupcake casing half way and top with cocoa mix.Then put in the steamer and steam for 15 to 20 minutes or you can see the cupcakes cracked.That means it is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment